Thursday, September 1, 2011

Wolfsangel

I don't quite know how I feel about this book. I didn't love it. I didn't hate it.

I enjoyed the "historical" aspect of the book but I did not enjoy most of the main characters. The characters I actually wanted to read about were just pawns, Authun and scar face lady (can't remember her name right now). Those two were the courageous, honorable and interesting characters for myself.

I also felt like I was in a whirlwind, the plot jumping back and forth, I had to re read a few chapters which, in my opinion, signifies poor plotting of events. I think the author had a good idea but wasn't able to present it as effectively as he could have.

Also, I feel like the book had a poor ending. The last 100 pages felt very rushed, and there were loose ends. I HATE loose ends!

I think it was definitely worth a read and maybe I'll give it a second chance down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment